Company: McGrath Rent Corp
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description Do you have a strong vision of what the future
of modular building might look like? Do you thrive on providing
great customer service? Consider joining this booming industry with
the talented team at Mobile Modular. Our high-quality, unique,
cost-effective solutions put us at the forefront of the market,
meeting even the most critical needs of today. Our solutions span
applications across healthcare/medical, education, business,
residential development and construction, retail and much more. As
a division of McGrath RentCorp, we see the potential not just in
our product but in our people, too. "A Day in the Life"In this
role, you will have a high level of involvement and interaction
with multiple levels of the organization. "What You'll Do"
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve lowest total cost for
branch procurement activity.
- Participate as directed with procurement activity on Regional
and National Bid projects.
- Participate in company-wide design and implementation of supply
based management/development programs to include strategic
sourcing, implementation of industry best practices, total
inventory cost reduction, etc.
- Manage and sustain the RFQ process and company Price Agreements
and contracts that protect the long-term interests of the
- Maximize the efficiency of all aspects of the ordering process.
Establish and monitor vendor and IC performance standards.
- Maintain the appropriate level of inventory
- Work with suppliers to resolve product complaints and delivery
- Manage a sufficient amount of vendors to ensure a reliable
supply of materials to support production.
- Participate and support the inventory control and loss
prevention procedures as necessary.
- Support and sustain the existing protocols/systems/response
times in serving internal customers (Warehouse/Services/Sales)"Must
- Minimum of 4 years purchasing or related materials management
- Ability to manage branch procurement activities.
- Strong negotiation skills and thorough working knowledge of
purchasing/contracting principles and law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel,
Access, Word and Outlook.
- Oracle experience is desirable."Perks"
- We value our employees' Quality of Life, and when it comes to
mental health, recovery, and self-care, there is no
one-size-fits-all approach that is why we provide resources where
employees can find information on several wellness topics like
nutrition, exercise, emotional health, and more!
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and
choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take
control over your benefit spending.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- We all need to rest and recharge that's why in addition to
vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid
- We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
- It's a great place to work where you are given the space to
share ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is "YOU" matter! A
Message from Our CEO, Joe HannaAt McGrath RentCorp, diversity and
inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our
core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company,
inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all
else. You are all important and critical to our operations and
success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and
embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I'm
committed to making this happen. The pre-employment screening
process includes social security verification and criminal
background check. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other
legally protected status.Our company uses E-Verify to confirm
employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .#MMMCIND1
Keywords: McGrath Rent Corp, Lakeland , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Auburndale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!