New Home Sales Associate
Company: New Home Star
Location: Lake Wales
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWant a fun, inclusive work culture that
emphasizes development and recognition? Are you a motivated,
goal-oriented professional looking to take the next step in your
career? New Home Star is the place for you!Our company is looking
for a New Home Sales Associate with intermediate experience in
sales, customer service, and/or real estate to add to our
nationwide team. As a New Home Sales Associate, you are responsible
for cultivating and maintaining strong customer relationships
throughout their home-building journey. Your role in this process
is crucial, as you will act as a resource to educate customers and
set essential expectations for a successful new home build. This
role is located in the Lake Wales, Florida region with our builder
partner, Maronda Homes.Why New Home Star?At New Home Star, our
number one core value is to provide excellent careers for our
people! By joining our team, you will see this value emphasized in
all aspects of your career.
- Best-In-Class Training - support network, proprietary sales
enablement platform, as well as on-site mentoring, and resources to
ensure career path to success.
- High Income Potential - on target earning predicated on your
efforts, merits, and cooperatively set goals.
- Dedicated Marketing - to support your efforts in community
engagement, lead generation, and outreach.
- Award-Winning Culture - with thoughtful recognition and
opportunities to participate in local and national team bonding
- Volunteer Opportunities - allowed time away to give back in
meaningful ways.Pay Structure & Benefits
- Salary-based compensation, plus commission, and eligible for
- Paid time off, ability to accrue up to two weeks of paid
personal time as well as paid company holidays.
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Most of these
offerings come with generous company contributions to premiums
(subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution
for you and any covered dependents and Flexible Spending Accounts
for medical and dependent care expense.
- Additional benefits such as Life Insurance and Short-Term
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you at the companys
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize
your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense
through PerkSpot.RequirementsNew Home Star is seeking a
well-educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales professional to
join our team. If you fit the requirements below, you are an ideal
match for this position!
- Weekend work days are required.
- Reliable transportation throughout your workday to drive to
potential homesites as needed.
- Be able to work onsite during business hours.
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., MS Office Suite
such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Current real estate license is required in the state of
operation. New home sales experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/professional business role is
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.Responsibilities
- Staff the model home during all hours of operation, including
weekends, while maintaining the model home, sales office, and
- Provide exceptional customer service, and educate customers on
the home building/buying process.
- Use marketing initiatives to grow brand awareness with the
local Realtor community and potential home buyers to generate
adequate traffic and sales.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary
sales enablement platform, as well as in person.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team, and
present quarterly business plans to our builder partners in order
to meet given sales goals.Applying InstructionsReady to take the
next step in your career? Follow the link below to check out New
Home Stars Careers Page!https://www.newhomestar.com/careersExcited
to learn more about our award-winning company? Check out our social
media profiles! You can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook,
Instagram, and even
Youtube.https://www.newhomestar.com/company/aboutThe preceding job
description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and
responsibilities required of a new home sales associate.New Home
Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color,
religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of
employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: New Home Star, Lakeland , New Home Sales Associate, Sales , Lake Wales, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!