Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Kelly Services is currently hiring warehouse operators for our
client in Lakeland, FL. The potential candidates must have the
following requirements - Selecting, RF Scanner, Inventory -
Forklift experience to include STAND UP REACH & ELECTRIC PALLET
- Perform visual inspection of product received from production
and ensures quality is acceptable.
- Utilize SAP system to create process orders, product tags,
stock transfers, receive PO(s) and other appropriate receiving
functions per work instructions.
- Uses a forklift (Electric Pallet Jack) to provide raw and
packaging material to production per the requisition and record
transfer in the SAP system.
- Uses a forklift (Electric Pallet Jack) to load finished product
to trucks. Uses proper handling procedures and records the transfer
on the manual loading diagram.
- At the end of the shift, reconciles signed production report
against issued tags. Reports any discrepancies and final solution
to supervisor, when applicable.
- Keeps work area clean throughout the shift.
- Provides suggestions to improve process, procedures, and
department in support of company goals.
- Follows GMP, Quality, Food Safety, and Safety policies to
ensure compliance with the HACCP program and AIB gold
- Follows all food safety principles and legal
- Maintain familiarity with all finished products, raw and
- Maintains a positive and constructive work environment within
the department as well as with other departments and promotes
- Participates in monthly departmental communication
- Must be able to work various shifts and hours including
holidays and weekends.
- Works in a safe manner by observing all safety
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Warehouse
Supervisors and Manager.
- High school diploma desired
- Experience in food manufacturing desired
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience
- Forklift (Electric Pallet Jack) is a must
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Computer skills
- Communication & Training skills
- Good Math skills
- Familiar with good manufacturing practices
- Familiar with OSHA and AIB
- Able to perform simple analysis
- Can lift, pull, and push at least 50lbs.
- Can walk long distances and to be on his/her feet for long
periods of time
- Must have dispatch truck deadline experience in a Food Service
- Effectively communicate in Spanish and English is a MUST
Potential candidates must submit resume to:
email@example.com - You must also be willing to work any
shift to include a 2nd and 3rd - hours are from 2pm to 10pm and
10pm to 7am.
These positions are on a temp to hire basis and the salary is
$14.00 per hour.
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Lakeland , WAREHOUSE OPERATOR, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!