Material Handler PT Days
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Click on the Link below for a Realistic Job Preview:https://bcove.video/2oIhCmSCurrent Need:Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. ---This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
- Day Shift, Part-time
- Monday & Thursday 7:30 AM until completion
- Friday 9:00 AM until completionPosition Description: The Material Handler job will involve:
- Responsible for pulling and packaging medical and surgical supplies and equipment order for shipment.
- May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy.
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- This position requires standing and repetitive movement throughout the entire shift in a fast-paced team oriented work setting.
- Shift requires extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed.If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift pulling and picking orders as you strategically get the job done
- Stay Fit- Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift- Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard - That's right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- Take advantage of training to use power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices
- Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment to make our jobs easier while providing a comfortable work environmentMinimum Requirements: 2 Years Work Experience, distribution center environment preferredCritical Skills:
- Work experience in a fast-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
- The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
- Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing medical and surgical supplies and equipment to more than 50% of Americas hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilitiesEducation: HS Diploma or EquivalentPhysical Requirements:
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipmentMcKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson, Lakeland , Material Handler PT Days, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!