Company: Control Design Electrical Contractors, Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Here at CDEC, Inc., we are one of the leading firms in our field in the region. We are seeking to hire an experienced Electrician to join our team. If you're a passionate self-starter, CDEC, Inc. is a great company for you. You'll be glad you applied to CDEC, Inc. Responsibilities
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including MCCs, power distribution panels, control panes, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
- Proficient in all types of conduit installations.
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Peform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs Qualifications
- Completion of an electrician apprenticeship program desired but not required
- Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred
- 5 years of electrical experience minimum
- Valid driver's license in state of practice
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel
- Ability to operate man lift equipment
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
- Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems
- Willing to work overtime
Keywords: Control Design Electrical Contractors, Inc., Lakeland , Journeyman Electrician, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!