Supply Chain - Materials Hander
Company: RightPro Staffing LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Salary: $14 - 16 per hour
Job Title : Supply Chain - Materials Hander (Onsite)
Our Client is currently seeking Supply Chain Materials Hander for positions in Lakeland, FL, for 5x8 Evenings. The ideal candidate will possess recent experience as Supply Chain.
1+ years of experience
Must be able to pass background and drug screening
Medical on-boarding (if applicable to your position)
Covid Vaccine required (declinations may be accepted depending on the role)
1. Attitude: Effectively practices and promotes teamwork in all duties. Actions are consistent with objectives and goals for department, distribution center, and health system. Remembers that patients are at the end of our supply chain.
2. Quality of Work: Performs duties in a manner that insures inventory accuracy throughout the health system. Verifies products, quantities, and insures label integrity. Provides notification of item maintenance when required. Actual accuracy performance consistent with established standards for a Materials Handler I. 3.Quantity of Work: Consistently produces work volumes relative to established standards for a Materials Handler I.
4. Job Knowledge: Knowledge of products and procedures relative to job duties, distribution center, pharmaceutical repackaging, and health system operations.
5. Judgement: Makes decisions based upon job knowledge and experience. Considers all impacted areas in decision process. Seeks advice where applicable. Judgement sensible and reliable.
6. Dependability Empowerment: Completion of assignments without follow up. Ability to identify, adapt, and pursue priorities. Provides proper communication of unresolved issues in a timely manner.
7. Industry: Utilizes available work hours effectively. Actively seeks other tasks upon completion.
8. Personal Appearance: Wears clothing and Health System badge consistent with dress code. Attends to personal hygiene to maintain a clean, well-groomed appearance.
9. Safety: Observes universal precautions consistently. Wears proper personal protective equipment when appropriate. Plays a daily part of maintaining a safe work environment.
10. Attendance: Adheres to Health System attendance standards. Provides advanced notification of absence where possible.
Shift: 5x8 Evenings
Location: Lakeland, FL
Extending Contract Bonus
Matching Amazing People with Great Opportunities.
If you're looking for your next career move and want to find a company that will value you and your skill set, you've come to the right place... RightPro! We approach recruiting as career matchmaking. It's less about simply filling a role and more about finding the right talent and culture match for both our clients and the professionals that we represent.
RightPro Staffing LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. RightPro Staffing LLC does not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, or any other matters of employment. By applying to this position you are authorizing RightPro Staffing LLC to email and/or text message you.
Salary: $14 - 16 per hour
Keywords: RightPro Staffing LLC, Lakeland , Supply Chain - Materials Hander, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
here to apply!