Systems Analyst III - Ambulatory Systems
Company: Lakeland (Fla.) Regional Medical Center
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Work Type: Active - Benefit Eligible and Accrues Time Off
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (Remote, On-Site or Hybrid)
Shift Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: SunTrust Office, US:FL: Lakeland
Systems Analyst III will design information systems that are appropriate for users' needs and consistent with the overall design of the organizations information systems architecture. Under general supervision, collect and analyze information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system. Maintain technical documentation to guide system users to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system
* People at The Heart of All We Do
- Fosters an inclusive and engaged environment through teamwork and collaboration.
- Ensures patients and families have the best possible experiences across the continuum of care.
- Communicates appropriately with patients, families, team members, and our community in a manner that treasures all people as uniquely created.
* Safety And Performance Improvement
- Behaves in a mindful manner focused on self, patient, visitor, and team safety.
- Demonstrates accountability and commitment to quality work.
- Participates actively in process improvement and adoption of standard work.
- Demonstrates responsible use of LRH's resources including people, finances, equipment and facilities.
- Knows and adheres to organizational and department policies and procedures.
* Std WK Duties: Systems Analyst III
- Identifies opportunities for activities related to team development, employee engagement activities, and achievement of department goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of systems/technology necessary to complete duties, which may include providing end user technical support of systems and product lines.
- Serves as an information system consultant within department and for direct customers. This includes gathering business requirements. With input from department experts is able to formulate solutions based on the requirements.
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of system applications, required security profiles, tables, and databases.
- Proactively facilitates communication with areas of responsibility and within the department. Creates relationships built on trust and results with customers.
- Follows Information Services methodologies, processes, policies, and procedures. Including but not limited to change management, documentation, and issue resolution. Assists in training, and mentors others.
- Serves as project lead analyst, coordinating and implementing small IT solutions within department. This may include developing the project charter, tracking project status, communication planning and implementation of deliverables.
- Utilizes tools like Java Script, HTML, SQL query or other coding skills to understand and apply knowledge to existing application support.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the solution(s) they support through application build, testing, and configuration.
- Demonstrates the ability to make both business process and system recommendations based on business problems and organizational requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree
Education equivalent experience:
* Business Administration, Health Administration, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field
* MBA preferred. Further related degree in computer science or related information systems field preferred.
- Prior experience with systems analysis, troubleshooting and working in a team environment to implement new processes and Information Technology systems.
- EPIC Experience in Ambulatory Setting
- Healthcare or business related experience
- Knowledge of healthcare operations
- EPIC Ambulatory Certification - ITIL Foundations Lakeland Regional Health is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/Agencies for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms/Agencies to any employee at LRH via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Lakeland Regional Health, HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of LRH. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by LRH as a result of the referral or through other means.
Keywords: Lakeland (Fla.) Regional Medical Center, Lakeland , Systems Analyst III - Ambulatory Systems, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
here to apply!