SQA Analyst (#8905)
Posted on: March 16, 2023
****This position can be fully remote. Candidate is not required
to be onsite**** Skills Required:
- Experience executing all quality assurance (QA) and testing
activities conducted during the project life cycle and ensuring
results from these activities are verified thoroughly
- Experience executing test scripts with any complexity level on
multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience reviewing project requirements and high level system
designs, deriving test strategies and test plans to effectively
test the solution, and executing the plan
- Experience overseeing and/or executing test scripts, including
setting up the test environment and verifying the test results for
- Experience performing metric analysis and developing metric
reports for assigned projects; presenting metrics information to
management on project defects
- Experience maintaining and updating test scripts and test cases
- Experience writing SQL queries
- An aptitude to understand application design models,
programming languages, and software testing concepts
- An aptitude in learning about software development and testing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), as well as
an ability to follow standards
- A high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and
- Ability to deal with some levels of ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related analytical
field or equivalent experience is preferred. Special
- Experience in automated testing using tools, preferredWork
Description: The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst is
responsible for ensuring software quality in Information System's
projects. The SQA Analyst is responsible for all Quality Assurance
(QA) activities throughout the project's life cycle. The SQA
Analyst works closely with the Project Leadership team to ensure QA
activities are planned and executed. The SQA Analyst
responsibilities include the following:
- Test Planning. Works directly with project teams to understand
testing requirements for the project. Develops strategies and plans
for approval from the Project Lead. Provides estimates and task
lists for the testing activities within projects.
- Test Analysis. Reviews project requirements and design
specifications to ensure test requirements can be derived from
other project deliverables. Using these deliverables, determines
testing requirements that define the testing to be developed and
executed for the project.
- Test Design. From project requirements and design
specifications, designs the test cases, test procedures, and
coverage within testing tools. Makes decisions on appropriate
levels of test automation within projects.
- Test Case Creation. From the design of the cases and
procedures, creates manual or automated test cases and procedures
from the test design specifications.
- Testing. Conducts testing activities from test plans. Verifies
testing results and accurately tracks defects.
- Project Metrics. Performs metrics analysis and develops metric
reports for assigned projects. Presents project metrics information
to management on project defects.
- Education and mentoring. Pursues education addressing testing
methodologies, automated test tools, systems development life
cycles and business area/system knowledge. Actively participates in
mentoring associates by coaching them on the testing processes,
tools, and applications they will be testing.
Keywords: Analysts, Lakeland , SQA Analyst (#8905), Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...