Certified Med Technician
Company: Lakeside Neurologic
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Lakeside Neurologic - Lakeside Neurologic, located in beautiful
central Florida, is currently accepting resumes for the position of
Certified Medication Technician. Lakeside Neurologic treats
pediatric and adult survivors of traumatic brain injury. Our
facility provides treatment ranging from Skilled Nursing Care to
Behavioral Health Care. The facility is located on 900 acres just
outside of Wauchula, Florida.
Qualifications are HS Diploma or GED and Current Certified
Medication Technician. Two to five years of previous experience is
preferred in this position.
- Med tech's work under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Checking that the medications match the doctors
- Delivering the medications to residents.
- Assist residents with self administration of
- Staying with residents while they take the medication.
- Recording that the medication was taken and the time medication
- Recording the necessary vital signs.
- Observing and noting any adverse effects the medications seem
Lakeside Neurologic offers a competitive salary and benefit package
including health, dental, vision, life insurance plans, continuing
education and licensure allowance. Lakeside Neurologic is an EOE
and a DFWP. For more information or to apply online visit
Keywords: Lakeside Neurologic, Lakeland , Certified Med Technician, Professions , Wauchula, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!