Production Operator 1- Packaging (Night Shift)
Company: Coca Cola
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our committed to exceeding our customer's expectations for
creating refreshing, high quality, and safe products manufactured
in a sustainable way is central to The Coca-Cola Company's
philosophy. As a Production Operator III, you'll bring your
knowledge and experience in order to conduct a variety of tasks
which are part of the production process in one of our world class
manufacturing facilities. We're looking for individuals with
attention to detail that enjoys working in a team environment.
What You'll Do for Us
- Follows manufacturing procedures and guidelines to conduct a
variety of tasks which are part of the production process, which
can include loading materials into production machines; removing
packs and sorting raw materials or finished products.
- Collects and disposes of garbage and production waste; cleans
production equipment and work areas.
- Accountable for the set-up, operation and troubleshooting of
equipment, including mechanical and programmable controls, as well
as completing the necessary filler, conveyor and palletizer
adjustments for changeovers.
- Visually inspect all incoming materials and outgoing products
and make minor adjustments as needed.
- Perform and evaluate package integrity tests
- Assist forklift drivers with lower level problems with pallets,
slip sheets, and/or stretch wrappers
- Identify non-conforming product, such as poorly glued boxes,
improper codes and/or labels
- Identify and report product or machine problems to production,
maintenance, and/or warehouse personnel using plant intercoms and
or 2-Way radios
- Monitor computer terminals and OIT screens
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to understand and communicate instructions in English
with experience in a manufacturing/food production environment.
- A demonstrated ability to exceed performance expectations,
especially in categories of attendance, safety, and teamwork is
- Must be familiar with and able to run automated equipment,
including fillers and palletizers and operating casing
- Must have a high mechanical aptitude to be able to sequence
equipment for proper start-up and shutdown, understanding machinery
and conveyor controls.
- The ability to do repetitive stooping, lifting 50 pounds,
bending, and standing while operating equipment is required.
- Must possess a valid forklift license and be able to operate a
forklift safely and efficiently
- Must be able to work an eight (8) hour shift with overtime and
or extended hours as required and work any shift as directed
What We Can Do For You
- Experience: A career with a global organization that give you
limitless growth opportunities.
- Benefits: A full benefits package that starts on day one of
- Learning & Development: The ability to learn manufacturing
processes from a leader in the industry.
English Language; Mathematics; Production Manufacturing;
Communication; Forklift License; Machine Operations; High
Mechanical Aptitude; Troubleshooting; Writing; Computer Literacy;
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130 years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca Cola, Lakeland , Production Operator 1- Packaging (Night Shift), Professions , Auburndale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!