Production Operator II - Filling
Company: Coca Cola
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At The Coca-Cola Company, you'll be working in an inclusive
environment that is refreshing the world. The Production Operator
IV performs a variety of tasks in the overall operation of the
plant. We utilize state of the art quality systems and have
guidelines in place to ensure product quality and customer
satisfaction. The position requires prior production experience for
individuals with an eye for details and takes pride in the quality
of their work.
What You'll Do for Us
- Perform production activities for equipment set up, clean-ups,
packaging filling and labeling, maintenance, and other operational
- Utilizes Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), which requires
clean, sweep, mop, and scrub production area equipment, floors,
walls, and ceilings as required.
- Visually inspects all incoming materials and report
non-conformances and visually inspects finished goods, making minor
corrections and reporting all non-conformances.
- Performs all essential job functions affecting quality
according to the quality system procedures and work
- Runs multiple machines, including fillers, cappers, robots, and
casing equipment; perform line inspections, perform multiple tasks
on drum filling line, perform all required quality checks and
accurately complete required documentation.
- Properly and consistently run all packaging equipment and
occasionally provide relief for other operators, as
- Adheres to all Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) requirements.
- Monitor's computer terminals and OIT screens.
Qualification & Requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Must have prior experience as a Production Operator.
- Good math and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to read, write and speak English is required.
- Must be experienced in or able to learn operator control
- Prior knowledge or ability to run automated casing equipment is
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude to be able to sequence
equipment for proper start-up and shutdown, understanding machinery
and conveyor controls.
- Must be able to identify line problems, non-conforming product,
and employ corrective actions.
- The ability to do repetitive stooping, lifting to 50 pounds,
bending, and standing while operating equipment is
- Must have a valid forklift license and be able to operate a
forklift safely and efficiently.
- Must be able to work 10 - hour shift with unpaid lunch and will
What We Can Do For You
- Experience: Join a global organization with the limitless
opportunity to learn and grow.
- Benefits: Full benefits package that starts on day one of
- Learning & Development: The ability to learn manufacturing
process from a leader in the industry.
Mathematics; Communication; Writing; Computer Literacy;
Troubleshooting; Forklift License; High Mechanical Aptitude;
English Language; Machine Operations
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130 years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca Cola, Lakeland , Production Operator II - Filling, Professions , Auburndale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!