Company: Nutrien Ltd.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up
and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing
is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien---, the
largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective
mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides
full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more
than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and
Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers
achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products,
including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven
-Seed and Dyna-Gro -Seed; as well as financial, custom application
and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong.
We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are
collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who
are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to
help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
* Prior to unloading, pull samples of liquid chemicals from
tankers/railcars, properly label, deliver to QA, and wait for
approval of QA
* Unload and load liquid chemicals from/to railcars, tankers and
storage tanks while maximizing safety, quality, and efficiency
* Drive shag/toter trucks pulling tankers and van trailers on
* Weigh trucks in and out on truck scale
* Log inventory of loads into logbooks correctly
* Hook pumps and hoses to storage tanks/tankers and railcars
* Insure proper tank usage for formulation
* Drive forklift
* Ensure spills are reported in a timely manner and are cleaned up
per direction given
* Make sure surfaces are clean and equipment is clean and in good
* Perform housekeeping and other tasks as defined daily
* Ensure area is in 5S compliance; comply with plant policies and
* Complete daily equipment check log on all vehicles
* Monitor and ensure proper tank level and hooking/unhooking of
* Avoid demurrage charges
* Ensure accurate inventory
* Ensure all containers and materials are labeled and in their
What you will bring:
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1+ years of experience in manufacturing or similar work
* Commercial Drivers License or willingness to attain CDL licensing
* Attention to detail and ability to complete accurate
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all
applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news,
follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender
This is an hourly union position.
Keywords: Nutrien Ltd., Lakeland , Material Handler, Professions , Mulberry, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!