Logistics Company - Office Clerk
Company: Suncoast Drivers
Location: Plant City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position will be responsible for supporting
the location s Lead Driver in performing daily operational
functions as related to our driver s document
- Responsible for all Driver filing including scan, stamp, sort
driver s logs and any supporting documentation.
- Update and maintain Bill of Ladings (BOL) reports and trip
- Work on general office duties including filing, scanning,
- Assist with payroll component pay check and documentation.
- Make various retailers appointments via email, phone, or
- Update appointment information in Produce Pro or SAP as
- Assist with any other special projects as
assigned.RequirementsMinimum Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office programs
(i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Must be flexible to work on holidays & weekends as needed
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. oral and written).
- General office experience.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to work
Keywords: Suncoast Drivers, Lakeland , Logistics Company - Office Clerk, Professions , Plant City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!