CDL A Dedicated Team Truck Driver
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: August 5, 2022
CDL A Local Dedicated Team Truck Driver
CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO
- WEEKLY HOME TME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A team truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we have
our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we
focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of
work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers by offering top pay
for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own
bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable,
predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A company truck
drivers. We re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to
making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work
culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety,
integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A dedicated
truck driver at Ascend!
- Teams Average $1700-$2000 Weekly!
- $10 Per Stop
- $.06 Per Unit for Touch Freight
- Weekly Home Time!
- Full Benefits offered after 60 Days
- 401K and PTO offered after 90 Days
CDL-A Local Dedicated Truck Driver Requirements:
- Driver must have a valid CDL in State of Residence or within 30
- Must have a minimum of 6 months driving experience in the
operation of tractor/trailer equipment
- No serious Traffic violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months
- No preventable, DOT reportable accidents within 3
- No more than 2 preventable collisions within 3 years
- Must be able to use a pallet jack
Apply Below or Call (866) 834-0392 Today!
Keywords: Ascend, Lakeland , CDL A Dedicated Team Truck Driver, Professions , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!