Company: Morgan Truck Body
Posted on: June 23, 2022
$2,500 sign-on bonus! $100 bonus for all fully vaccinated new
hires! KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and
throughout Morgan Corporation.
- Team member, must be able to work in a team, safety conscious,
environment. SAFETY FIRST! Attitude, expectations include but not
limited to Morgan Corporation safety guidelines.
- Have the knowledge of and be capable of safely operating
required hand and portable tools both power/non powered. Must be
capable of using hand and portable tools on a daily basis.
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to
apply based on instruction. Have ability to read precision
measuring equipment, dial indicators, calibers, electrical test
- Must have basic knowledge of PLC troubleshooting. Knowledge of
electrical circuits both AC and DC.
- Must be capable of operating complex heavy equipment such as
forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks, and overhead cranes.
- Work from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms,
scaffolding, utilizing the proper fall protection.
- Understand quality policies.
- Ability to read and or interpret work orders and apply to task
- Be willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays if
- Meet physical requirements which include lifting up to 35 lbs,
standing for long periods, bending, stooping, reaching and
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Have an understanding of code, regulations of state local and
federal government. (OSHA, NEC)
- Self-starter - Self Motivated: Willingness to learn and desire
to progress. EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a maintenance
department associated with a manufacturing setting.
- Possess knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Must have a valid driver's license.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:This
job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing
the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to
talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand
(sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle
or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds.
The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach
overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The team member is
expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have
the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.J.B.
Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. #LI-TK1PandoLogic. Keywords:
Maintenance Technician, Location: Lakeland, FL - 33806
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Lakeland , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!