Company: Morgan Truck Body
Posted on: June 22, 2022
$2,500 sign-on bonus!
$100 bonus for all fully vaccinated new hires!
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and
throughout Morgan Corporation.
- Team member, must be able to work in a team, safety conscious,
environment. SAFETY FIRST! Attitude, expectations include but not
limited to Morgan Corporation safety guidelines.
- Have the knowledge of and be capable of safely operating
required hand and portable tools both power/non powered. Must be
capable of using hand and portable tools on a daily basis.
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to
apply based on instruction. Have ability to read precision
measuring equipment, dial indicators, calibers, electrical test
- Must have basic knowledge of PLC troubleshooting. Knowledge of
electrical circuits both AC and DC.
- Must be capable of operating complex heavy equipment such as
forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks, and overhead cranes.
- Work from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms,
scaffolding, utilizing the proper fall protection.
- Understand quality policies.
- Ability to read and or interpret work orders and apply to task
- Be willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays if
- Meet physical requirements which include lifting up to 35 lbs,
standing for long periods, bending, stooping, reaching and
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Have an understanding of code, regulations of state local and
federal government. (OSHA, NEC)
- Self-starter Self Motivated: Willingness to learn and desire to
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- At least 2 years experience working in a maintenance department
associated with a manufacturing setting.
- Possess knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Must have a valid drivers license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:This job operates in a manufacturing plant
environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team
member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member
frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods);
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and
arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit,
bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined
spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks
using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or
work in high places.
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
#LI-TK1PandoLogic. Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Location:
Lakeland, FL - 33806Required
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Lakeland , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!