Residential Acquisition Estimator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We?re committed to enriching the lives of those around us - one
home at a time. Ready to make a difference? We're looking for
innovators, changemakers and energetic professionals who want to
join in on our amazing mission and company culture. We're a leader
in the Single Family Rental industry and have been named one of
Atlanta?s Top Workplaces, ranked #3 on Qualified Remodeler?s Top
500, and ranked #1 for ACG?s fastest-growing company in
Georgia.What is RESICAP? We?re the leading vertically integrated
solution for institutional owners of single-family residential
assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition
and valuation, renovation and maintenance (ResiPro), new home
construction (ResiBuilt), and property management (ResiHome). Each
day, we encourage employees to challenge the status quo and to
?Never Settle?. Join us and discover the RESICAP
difference!BENEFITS: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k Matching,
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, Wellness Initiatives,
Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and
Conduct inspections on Single-Family-Homes and generate
construction estimates that will be utilized to renovate the
- Use knowledge of local building requirements and general
construction knowledge to complete 20+ inspections per week in
greater metro area.
- Use proprietary technology to generate an estimate of needed
repairs that meets RESICAP?s Scope and Spec requirements.
- Value engineer estimates as needed.
- Use general knowledge of Real Estate market to advise
investment team on which repairs / upgrades to make to have the
greatest impact on market value and market rent.
- Gather extensive photo documentation of general asset condition
and needed repairs.Job Requirements (including Education):
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- 2+ Years relevant experience in the building and construction
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in
construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of
- Proficient in mobile based technologies and computer literacy a
- Reliable transportation and the ability to drive several hours
a day to inspection appointments across the metro area.
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to
- Ability to set and make multiple appointments per day and to
manage competing priorities in a professional manner.
Keywords: ResiPro, Lakeland , Residential Acquisition Estimator, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!