Construction Project Manager
Company: Iris Recruiting Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A well-known Commercial General Contractor in South Florida is
looking for a talented Project Manager to join their team. They are
looking for Local or Fully Remote PM's to make an immediate impact
for the company.
What does the right candidate have:
- 5-7+ years experience managing projects in the commercial
- Experience in Small Commercial such as : Restaurant, Gas
Station, Auto Repair Shops, etc.
- Take an active role in and guide projects and project teams in
each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and
- Identify and focus on critical issues related to
constructability including associated costs and logistical
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all financial
processes, controls, and reports, i.e., internal budgets, costs to
complete, billings, collections, subcontractor payments, change
order preparation and resolution, contracts, etc.
- Develop, nurture and maintain ongoing client, architect,
subcontractor and industry (landlords, brokers, etc.)
What they offer:
- No out of pocket expenses for Travel
- Pipeline of new projects (Growth year despite COVID-19)
- Great Salary, Benefits (Health, Life, Dental)
- The ability to grow with the company!
Interviews going on now! Dont delay apply today!by Jobble
Keywords: Iris Recruiting Solutions, Lakeland , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!