Production Forklift Operator $4,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Pactiv Corporation
Location: Plant City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview Now Hiring Production Forklift Operators $4,000 Sign on
Bonus -Benefits: -
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day
one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts Responsibilities Job Summary
- Hiring immediately Forklift Operators - Direct Hire, Company
Benefits, Growing Company!
- Move pallets to and from storage or production areas, loading
docks, delivery vehicles, by hand or using trucks, or other
- Stage pallets, if necessary, before loading.
- Attach identifying tags to pallets or mark them with
- Read hot sheets, BOL or receive oral instructions to determine
work assignments or material or equipment needs..
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Perform cycle counts.
- Perform SQF cleaning as required.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure that inventory is easily
- Use RF gun to ensure proper product, track inventory.
- Other duties as assigned. Job Requirements: Requirements and
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have 2 year minimum experience (forklift and clamp)
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Climbing off and on forklift (height of 3 feet) for a minimum
of 20 times per day.
- Looking over shoulder to right and left while reversing or
driving backwards with load up to 8 hours in one day.
- Operate right handed operating controls (little pressure
required but frequent grabbing of controls
- Sitting on forklift for 8 to 12 hours
- Changing battery (max. 3116lbs) (using hoist) may require some
upper body control of swinging battery (abs and shoulders)
- Looking up to 45 degrees tilting neck back when pulling orders,
and putting pallet in racks up to 8 hours in one day.
- Going up and down stairs
- Driving over ramps and dock plates - some jarring to back up to
100 times in a day.
- Restacking pallets of 48lb cases from floor to above shoulder
- Moving wooded pallets up to 50lbs by hand.
- Sweeping warehouse requires walking 2-3 hours.
- Cleaning outside warehouse requires bending over, sweeping, and
picking up debris.
- Going up and down ramps with forklift
- Tagging pallets -placing tickets on pallets , reaching over
shoulder height (about 6ft vertical)
- The team member is required to be able to perform the above
tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bending, squatting, reaching
- Significant walking on concrete floor up to three hours in one
day. Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and
background check at the time of offer. *THC testing ONLY when such
testing is required by law Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is
a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and
food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North
America and certain international markets. It supplies its products
to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com. 25 miles east of Tampa,
Plant City is an incorporated city in Hillsborough County, Florida,
approximately midway between Brandon and Lakeland along Interstate
4. The population was 34,721 at the 2010 census. The Evergreen
Packaging Plant City Carton Converting Facility is located in Plant
City, Florida, less thanan hour outside Tampa and its amenities and
beautiful beaches. Opened in 1992 and expanded in 1998 with 195
team members, the facility prints and die cuts refrigerated gable
top cartons for a variety of global brands found in retail
groceries throughout the US. Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age
national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by
law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. All information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. #IND1P #CB1Pactiv
Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and alcohol
testing in accordance with company policies
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Lakeland , Production Forklift Operator $4,000 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Plant City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!