CDL-A Local Truck Driver (Auburndale,FL)
Company: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc.
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Tampa drivers, when you join Florida Rock & Tank Lines as our
newest CDL-A professional you can take advantage of our competitive
Florida Rock & Tank Lines, a Southeastern leader in petroleum,
chemical, and dry bulk freight, is looking to expand the Tampa area
if you re a CDL-A professional who s interested in great pay, daily
home time, and high-demand freight, it s your time to TRADE UP to
Florida Rock & Tank Lines.
CDL-A PETROLEUM DRIVER 1st YEAR ADVANTAGES
- NEW TRANSITION PAY
- SIX MONTH DRIVER SENIORITY PAY
- RETENTION BONUS
- ALWAYS SUPPORTED! MENTORING PROVIDED FOR NEW DRIVERS THRU 1st
YEAR! ASK A RECRUITER FOR MORE DETAILS!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive weekly pay!
- Weekend & night incentive pay
- Daily home time
- We value your product hauling experience ask about our
seniority pay benefits!
- FULL benefits (health, dental, vision, life, STD, AD&D,
business travel & more)
- Local customers
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Paid time off & holidays
- Ask about our NEW PTO buyback program
- Seniority pay raise and NEW productivity bonus
- Quarterly & annual safety bonuses equaling 6% of line haul pay
- In 2018, Florida Rock & Tank Lines paid out over $650,000 in
safety bonuses to our drivers
- Annual safety awards
- HazMat security fee reimbursement
- Hazmat not required if obtained during trainingDriver
- You must be at least 23 years of age
- You must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Tanker
(N) and Hazmat (H) or a combination (X) endorsement
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of verifiable
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault
accidents within the past 3 years. No more than a combination of 1
moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the past 3
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than
30 days within the last 3 years
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway
traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make
entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while
working for a previous employer or lease carrier
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol
testAre you ready to TRADE UP? Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver Job
opportunity with FRTL today! Associated topics: cdl a driving,
choferes clase a, company driving team, conductores clase a,
dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, over the road
company, over the road driver, regular home time, tanker truck
Keywords: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc., Lakeland , CDL-A Local Truck Driver (Auburndale,FL), Professions , Auburndale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!