Delivery Material Handler
Company: Gulfeagle Supply
Posted on: November 18, 2020
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80+ locations
nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and
commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply
specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also
providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner,
building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in
delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
DELIVERY MATERIAL HANDLER
The Delivery Material Handler is responsible for safely loading or
assisting in loading and securing materials on trucks daily.
Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Assists
driver in locating job sites, backing up into a job site, and
placement of the conveyor. Unload or assists in unloading materials
by using crane, conveyor, piggybacks, and/or by hand.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) when dealing
with vendors, management, and team members
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse
- Ability to bend, reach, lift and climb
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds of material continually for up
to 2 hours at a time
- Must be able to climb a 40-foot ladder to deliver materials on
a pitched roof
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and
- Experience driving a forklift
- Previous material handling a plus
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work
expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be
asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age
race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and
requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace
Keywords: Gulfeagle Supply, Lakeland , Delivery Material Handler, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!