Warehouse Associate I Lakeland, FL
Company: FloWorks International LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2020
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE I LAKELAND, FL
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading,
order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter,
or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
* Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets.
* Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
* Verify computations against physical count of stock.
* Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in
correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
* Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products
to installers and subcontractors.
* May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to
designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of machines and tools
* Forklift experience
* HS Diploma or GED required. 0-2 years of experience in area of
* Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices or instruction.
* Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from
supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the
* Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
* Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output
by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
Environmental Job Requirements:
* Typically, in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure
to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud
noise, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements
including, but not limited to, using a 10-key or calculator,
bending or squatting.
* Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
This information indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This
description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for
this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties
of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and
responsibilities of this position should be directed to the
reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran
FloWorks participates in the US Government s E-Verify program.
Apply for Position
Keywords: FloWorks International LLC, Lakeland , Warehouse Associate I Lakeland, FL, Professions , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!