Company: DS Services of America, Inc.
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Overview of the Telesales Supervisor:
The Telesales Supervisor is responsible for the daily supervision
of Telesales Agents. He/She is responsible for hiring, motivating,
coaching, counseling, training and problem solving within the
Telesales department. This position assists management with the
development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training,
scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
* Recruits Telesales talent.
* Defines and implements appropriate procedures and incentives to
achieve departmental goals.
* Participates in the establishment of quotas as it relates to New
Customer Orders to ensure objectives are met.
* Contributes to the continued growth of the company through
consistently achieving team quotas.
* Drives daily activity of representatives on inbound and outbound
* Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance;
corrects deficiencies where necessary.
* Maintains and promotes a successful and positive team atmosphere
and work environment.
* Coaches and mentors members of Telesales team with focus on
product and services knowledge.
* Maximizes use or resources within the department and other areas
of the business.
* Supervises administrative functions.
* Monitors and addresses performance of employees in the areas of
work rules, policies, procedures, and behavioral competencies.
* Other functions as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES -- The core competencies reflect the knowledge,
skills and abilities required for incumbents to be successful in
their areas of responsibility. The scope of each competency may not
be fully inclusive and may vary based on the overall job
* Vision/Values -- Supports values and daily actions and decision,
communicates vision and values to others, generates enthusiasm,
incorporates vision when planning.
* Customer focus - Builds customer confidence, is committed to
increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer
expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems,
ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and
ideas from customers.
* Team Leadership -- Anticipates and resolves conflicts, turns team
diversity into an advantage, uses unique team talents, defines
processes and goals, works for consensus.
* Budget/Cost control -- Plans for and uses resources efficiently,
always looks for ways to reduce costs, creates accurate and
realistic budgets, tracks and adjusts budgets, contributes to
* Managing conflict -- Listens well, diffuses conflict before it
starts; finds causes of and solutions to problems, handles
* Hiring -- Defines position requirements and necessary skills,
recruits large applicant pool, prepares for and conducts good
interviews, values both experience and potential, selects
appropriate candidates, builds teams with complementary skills,
* Communication - Communicates well both verbally and in writing,
creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations,
shares information and ideas with others, has good listening
* Creativity/Innovation - Generates new ideas, challenges the
status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation,
solves problems creatively.
* Decision making/ Judgment - Recognizes problems and responds,
systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues,
seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes
timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when
possible, communicates decisions.
* Manages Performance - Applies clear/consistent performance
standards, handles performance problems decisively and objectively,
is direct but tactful; provides guidance and assistance to improve
* Attention to detail - Balances details and the 'big picture';
adapts the level of detail required for a given audience; completes
work with thoroughness; maintains records and information in an
organized manner; audits available information for inconsistencies;
maintains documentation that support the completion of work and
retention of details/decisions.
* Solicits and gathers information - Demonstrates a working
knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information;
identifies appropriate sources of information.
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent
* At least one (1) year of call center supervision experience
* At least one (1) year of call center sales experience
* Associates degree.
* At least two (2) years of call center supervision experience
Bi-lingual (English/ Spanish).
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including:
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Knowledge of call center applications/tools including: IVR, ACD,
Quality monitoring, workforce mgmt., CRM.
* Adobe Suite software (Dreamweaver)
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled
water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services
offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment
and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its
network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily
operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest
distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide
service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and
efficiently services homes and national, regional and local
offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of
becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider
where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website
www.water.com for more information about DS Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: DS Services of America, Inc., Lakeland , Telesales Supervisor, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!