Company: The Results Companies
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Company OverviewHeadquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results
Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by
One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results'
management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the
United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results' Network
Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with
full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over
26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience
provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed,
built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the
standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions.
Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success
and proven ability to respond to our Partner's growth has enabled
us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees
across the globe, The Results Companies' expertise extends beyond
call centers. We're experts in representatives, analytical
technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages
for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results' current client portfolio
consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the
--- Wireless Telecommunications
--- Financial Services
--- Subscriber Based Entertainment
--- Tax Services
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider
for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand
advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of
choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our "expect greater" commitment to our customers and
communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the
brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected
factors under federal, state or local law.Position OverviewThe
Supervisor provides World-class support to the Call Center Agents
and our clients' customers, as well as consistently driving to
exceed performance targets. The supervisor supports and develops
RAs by providing and delivering a Best-In-Class level of coaching
in areas of call center performance, customer service, technology,
and professional development.Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly manage team of 10 or more agents, including the
provision of significant input on hiring, appropriate discipline,
discharge, and insuring accuracy of inputs regarding payroll
documentationIdentify, Prioritize and Coach agent development
- Directly manage team of 10 or more agents
- Documents account resolutions, issues, and general
- Assists agents with functionality and basic troubleshooting of
product or account issues for the customers
- Maintains target levels of performance required by the
- Maintains up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge
by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in email
updates, team meetings, trainings and other briefings.
- Provide appropriate motivational techniques to promote team
building and to increase team and Call Center morale.
- Helps maintain a good team and working environment
- Multitask, listen, input data, probes, and proves solutions to
- Ensure that all Agent reference materials are up to
- Undertakes duties of a general nature or additional tasks as
business requires from time to time
- Conduct mandatory phone call monitoring and desk-side coaching
to ensure that all agents are providing the levels of customer
service that is required.
- Ensure that agents have working equipment and all items needed
to do their job.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience as a Mentor.
- Excellent KPI's.
- Proficient knowledge of inbound contact center
- Must have excellent phone skills, customer service skills,
analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Must possess solid verbal and written communication
- Must be able to multi-task, handle escalated calls and upset
customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Resume of readiness updated.
- Have great Positive Attitude
- Ability to develop and motivate a team.
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills
Keywords: The Results Companies, Lakeland , Supervisor, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!