Service Coordinator II
Posted on: June 11, 2019
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for
industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and
assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more
than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading,
PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We
complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems
with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales
and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of
battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored
DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring
all employees possess the following core competencies: customer
focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication
skills, and works safely.
Coordinate and execute administrative and supportive account, sales
and service activities. Handle questions, complaints and requests
from customers, within company policies and procedures, in order to
support the unit in realizing commercial objectives and contribute
to customer satisfaction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Enter inventory receipts and shipments in computer system and
participate in physical inventory two times per year minimum,
* Sales order management, enter sales orders as quote, provide
order status, scheduled ship date, actual ship date, pro number,
proof of deliver, etc.
* Assist in resolution of order related issues.
* Coordinate service and installation for Stationary products,
handle freight damage, product returns, credits and parts shortages
and complete quality alerts and work with Customer Service
Specialist to bring to resolution.
* Follow ISO procedures, document control, and provide general
* Track, monitor and escalate corrective actions within agreed
timeframes; escalate and resolve anomalies and concerns without
delay, especially where KPI s may be affected.
* Oversee improvements to operational functions to increase the
effectiveness, efficiency, coordination and communication between
these functions and support departments.
* Contact with the Forwarder Shipping Agent to complete the customs
declaration of export products.
* Responsible for customs clearance of imported materials and
* Coordinate with the Commodity Inspection Bureau to complete the
inspection of export products.
* No supervisory responsibilities for this role.
* All other duties as assigned.
* High school Diploma or equivalent
* 2-4 years order entry experience or equivalent experience.
* Associate's degree in a related field
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V
Nearest Major Market: Lakeland
Keywords: Enersys, Lakeland , Service Coordinator II, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!