Front Desk Coordinator
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The primary responsibilities of the Front Desk Coordinator are
to perform a variety of administrative tasks which include
welcoming visitors, answering, and routing callers, and directing
each guest and caller in a professional and courteous manner while
maintaining security in accordance with all physical security and
visitor policy requirements. This position reports to the Director
of Facilities & Administration.
- Serve as the first point of contact by greeting all guests in a
professional, courteous manner and providing general information
and knowledge about the organization.
- Answer, screen and route all callers on a multi-line phone
system with a professional tone.
- Display a high level of professionalism while effectively
adhering to all Fishtech security policies by following procedures,
monitoring registration, and issuing visitor badges.
- Schedule meetings and appointments when tasked.
- Arrange and manage all courier and delivery services.
- Manage inbound and outbound mail processing and scanning.
- Provide catering support and assistance for executive meetings
and staff breakfasts/luncheons, which includes ordering, set up and
- Inventory and maintain sufficient stock for all office related
supplies on campus, including general catering, break room, and
- Stock all campus conference rooms, break rooms and kitchens
with necessary supplies, keeping all common areas tidy and well
maintained including, but not limited to: removing trash, general
cleaning, returning each room to its professional standards after
- Provide event planning support when required.
- Compose, type and edit correspondence, reports and other
materials upon request.
- Serve in a backup capacity for the general office and assist
with projects as needed.
- Perform data entry and provide backup administrative support to
the Admin department with minimal error.
- Escort visitors to other buildings on campus when required.
- College Degree Preferred
- Be courteous, cooperative and tactful in dealing with phone
calls, visitors and staff members, always with a customer
- Possess good telephone habits.
- Perform responsibilities with high degree of accuracy and
- Have good knowledge of grammar, composition and spelling.
- Be capable of using communications system and office machines
- Competent in Microsoft Office Products: Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Experience with Apple products (Mac, iPhone) is valued
- Mobile phone is required, iPhone preferred.
- Exhibit Professionalism and Ethical Conduct.
- Possess good Organizational & Time Management skills with
attention to detail.
- Effective under Pressure.
- Ability to lift and handle 40 lb., such as cases of bottled
water, cases of drinks, and tables/chairs.
- Punctuality and flexibility with schedule. The front desk is
staffed from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm to coincide with the needs of the
front desk functions, but may be extended for special events upon
About Company: Cyderes is a global cybersecurity powerhouse
offering comprehensive solutions around managed security, identity
and access management, and professional services. Cyderes provides
the people, process, and technology modern enterprises rely on to
manage risk, maintain compliance, and respond to security threats
with greater speed, scale, and cost-efficiency than traditional
in-house solutions. Born from the merger of two award-winning
cybersecurity firms, Herjavec Group and Fishtech Group, Cyderes has
six security operations centers and offices across the United
States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and India.
Keywords: Cyderes, Lakeland , Front Desk Coordinator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...