Automotive Parts Associate
Company: Sebring Toyota
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Position Description: - - - Parts Sales Associate (Retail
Counter) -Reports to: -Parts Manager -Position Summary: - Full time
position available. Automotive Parts Sales Associates sell parts to
all available customers over the counter, through the shop or on
the telephone. Must present a professional appearance, good work
ethic and be a reliable individual.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities: - -
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest
companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure the customer is
exposed to the full product line.
- Pull purchased parts from stock. If part is not in stock,
determine availability and inform customer of expected date of
- Answer telephone calls, providing price quotes and other
information, capture customer name and phone numbers.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Verify "will-call" and "back-order" files weekly and return to
vendors or stock those items not required.
- Assist the parts to service counter parts sales associate as
- Order parts not in stock as approved by the Parts Manager.
- Notify the customer and the Service Department when the parts
- Accept cash and credit payments. Keep cash register
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of parts
- Receive and stock incoming inventory. Verify receipts against
- Assist with periodic inventory vehicle counts as directed by
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean and appealing to
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Any other duties as assigned. -Qualifications: -To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. -Knowledge, Skills
and Abilities Required: -Educational: High school diploma or the
equivalent. -Experience: One year in a vehicle parts department
preferred. -Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.):
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read
and comprehend instructions and information. Ability to work well
with the public. Ability to use personal computer and applications
including word processing and spreadsheet applications.Physical
Demands and Working Conditions: -The noise level in the work
environment is occasionally loud. Occasionally required to bend,
stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 40 pounds of material. Is
potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle dealership. Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other
airborne particles.Excellent benefits package including:---
Available Medical, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Insurance---
Available Life Insurance--- 401K Investment Plan w/Employer
Match--- Tuition Reimbursement--- Paid Sick Leave--- Paid Vacation
Time--- Vehicle & Service Discounts--- Competitive Pay and Much
MoreTHE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN
"ALL-INCLUSIVE" LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE
JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Keywords: Sebring Toyota, Lakeland , Automotive Parts Associate, Other , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...