Department Supervisor, Level 2
Company: Rooms To Go Florida
Posted on: March 20, 2023
1st shift annex transfers sup 2
The Department Supervisor 2 is responsible for ensuring all safety,
warehouse, and department standards are met by directing and
training associates within their department. Perform all
administrative duties including reviews, coaching, and daily
workload planning. This is an hourly position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and directs associates for task completion.
- Trains new associates on job tasks and job knowledge in the
- Assists associates in completing their job tasks.
- Leads pre-shift meetings under the direction of
- Organizes department safety stretches routine.
- Completes the same tasks as associates in their
- Prepares reviews under the direction of management.
- Administers coaching and disciplinary action to associates
under the direction of management.
- Plans and prepares the department for daily goals to be
- Identifies and solves basic issues and problems.
- Operates powered equipment as needed.
- Adheres to safety standards and practices.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Essential Requirements
- 2 years' experience in distribution center or manufacturing
facility; 2 years of experience supervising others or a combination
of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of the job duties of each hourly position
within the department.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent understanding of the safety policy and
- Excellent understanding of company policies and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong professional relationships with coworkers.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to develop and mentor others.
- Strong ability to give direction.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to handle equipment safely.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced
- Ability to listen, understand, follow directions.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with
- Ability to follow the company policies and procedures.
- Ability to meet or exceed production standards. Founded in
1991, Rooms To Go is one of the largest and fastest growing
furniture retailers in the US with over 250 stores in ten southern
states, eight distribution centers and an e-commerce business.
Rooms To Go offers a collaborative work environment within a
Rooms To Go Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Associate discounts including furniture
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- And more!
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the
basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion,
physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Rooms To Go Florida, Lakeland , Department Supervisor, Level 2, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...