Project Hope-Team Leader
Company: Tri-County Human Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Individuals in this position perform a variety of duties consistent
with the needs of the Project Hope scope of services. Good
interpersonal skills, good organization skills, and the ability to
work independently are prerequisites of this position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Leads a team of crisis counselors in the field.
* Is usually an experienced disaster behavioral health worker or
behavioral health professional who supervises paraprofessional or
less experienced crisis counselors.
* May help to assess people who require traditional mental health
or substance use treatment.
* May be one of several team leads on staff with a provider,
depending on the size and scope of the disaster.
* Functions as a resource to assigned individuals who are in the
field and need assistance in assessing the persons served.
* Trains, debriefs, and provides supervision for the crisis
* Uses data to conduct ongoing needs assessment.
* Coordinates data collection activities and reviews data form
submissions for accuracy.
* If the program is using the mobile application, the team leader
reviews and accepts or rejects forms submitted through the mobile
* May use the mobile application to complete data forms.
* Provides coordination and oversight of the crisis counselors'
plans of service.
* May perform crisis counseling as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Training and Experience
The minimum qualifications require a high school diploma and
demonstrates knowledge of working with vulnerable individuals
impacted by crisis (Hurricane Ian).
The preferred applicant may possess a bachelor's degree in the
behavioral health field. Also preferred, two to three years'
experience in substance abuse disorders and/or mental health
counseling, as well as experience in crisis counseling with the
ability to communicate related experience to paraprofessionals
reporting to this position.
The compensation for this position will be up to $25.00 per hour
and is a temporary position. When the project ends, and if there is
a permanent position available, your rate will reflect that current
rate, which will be lower than the rate that is offered to you for
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Tri-County Human Services, Lakeland , Project Hope-Team Leader, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!