Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist
Company: A Woman's Choice
Posted on: November 25, 2022
A Woman's Choice needs a part-time Sexual Risk Avoidance
Specialist to serve to represent AWC in the community by delivering
quality SRA education and using REAL Essentials curriculum to high
school students in churches and community programs. Position
reports to the SHARE Director and Executive Director.
*Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to*:
* This is a part-time position primarily in the evenings when youth
groups would usually meet.
* The frequency of need will be determined by opportunities and
invitations from churches and community groups.
* The SRAS Specialist may work one or two nights each month, but it
could be less or more.
*Qualifications include: *
* Qualifications include: Bachelor's degree or three or more year's
experience working with pre-teens/teens in a related field (e.g.,
sexual risk avoidance education, public speaking, teen training
programs, teen recreational/group leader, coach, youth group
* Proven ability to work with a variety of personnel in school or
church/community type settings.
* The Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist will participate in REAL
Essentials training to obtain SRA Specialist Certification.
* Hourly wage
* Excellent side-job
* Working in ministry
* Impacting the next generation
Job Type: Part-time
* After school
* Evening shift
* What interests you about this position?
* What do you know about the operations of a pregnancy help clinic
like A Woman's Choice, as described in the posting?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: A Woman's Choice, Lakeland , Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!