LRHPG - Registered Nurse - Cardiology
Company: Lakeland Regional Health
Posted on: November 24, 2022
LRHPG - REGISTERED NURSE - CARDIOLOGY (JOB ID: 13501)
Work Type: Active - Benefit Eligible and Accrues Time Off
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Work Hours per Biweekly Pay Period:
Location: Pablo St., Pablo Campus:Lakeland:FL
Delivers direct/indirect patient care utilizing the nursing process
through data collection and assessment; implementation and
prioritization of patient's problems and needs; and
development/implementation/evaluation of a nursing plan of care.
Demonstrates sound judgment and critical thinking to assure the
delivery of safe, quality, age-specific care; demonstrates
department-specific competencies. Delegates effectively to
appropriate team members and is accountable for their patient care;
reviews their work. Documents accurately and in a timely manner.
Communicates and collaborates with other healthcare team members.
Effectively interacts with patients, families and physicians while
maintaining standards of professional nursing practice and ensuring
compliance with regulatory standards. Adheres to organizational
policies and procedures; regulatory accrediting body requirements
and professional practice standards. Promotes and participates in
activities that demonstrate the achievement of patient, customer
and employee safety and satisfaction. Performs other duties as
* People At The Heart Of All We Do
- Fosters an inclusive and engaged environment through teamwork and
- Ensures patients and families have the best possible experiences
across the continuum of care.
- Communicates appropriately with patients, families, team members,
and our community in a manner that treasures all people as uniquely
* Safety And Performance Improvement
- Behaves in a mindful manner focused on self, patient, visitor,
and team safety.
- Demonstrates accountability and commitment to quality work.
- Participates actively in process improvement and adoption of
- Demonstrates responsible use of LRH's resources including people,
finances, equipment and facilities.
- Knows and adheres to organizational and department policies and
* Standard Work Duties: LRHPG Registered Nurse
- Actively participates in team development, achieving dashboards,
and in accomplishing department goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills. Proactively
responds to identified needs so that problems and crises are
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills; works with a
multidisciplinary team to ensure patient's well-being and promote
optimum patient outcomes. Integrates the work of the team,
delegating work as necessary, and promoting collaborative
- Performs, delegates, directs and oversees patient care, utilizing
established department-specific and age-specific standards and
competencies, policies and procedures.
- Makes decisions and acts on behalf of patients in an ethical
manner. Patient and staff safety are a priority in all areas of
planning and decision-making. Provides patients, families and other
team members with relevant healthcare education and instructions
regarding appropriate care information. Assesses patient's/family's
comprehension of teaching and includes them in plan of care.
- Demonstrates accurate documentation of patient information
according to documentation standards in EHR; including patient and
family education, nursing interventions, medications, treatments,
and patient's response to care. Demonstrates knowledge of all
equipment and systems/technology necessary to complete duties.
- Organizes job functions and work assignments to effectively
complete work within established time frames, including delegating
appropriately and providing direction to other team members.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for individual
knowledge, skills, performance and behavior in accordance with
department and hospital values and standards of care. Demonstrates
continuous improvement in own clinical competence identified by the
patient population so that optimum patient outcomes are achieved,
including reviewing work for accuracy and completion.
- Demonstrates the appropriate use of infection control principles,
hand washing and personal protection equipment.
- Self-corrects documentation and serves as a resource to
co-workers and physicians
Qualifications & Experience
* Associate Degree
* Bachelor Degree
Current license as Registered Nurse in Florida.
BLS required. ACLS, PALS may by required by specific
Certification in specialty. - - - - - -
COME GROW WITH US!
We are looking for exceptional RNs to join our team!
Lakeland Regional is an 864 bed Level II Trauma Center in Central
Florida located between Tampa and Orlando. As a catalyst for
community health for more than 100 years, not-for-profit Lakeland
Regional Health reaches beyond its hospital walls to promote
wellness, education and discovery in new places and new ways,
providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare
services at our Medical Center, Hollis Cancer Center and ambulatory
LRH has earned multiple workplace awards from highly reputable
names including Aetna, -Forbes and the Florida Hospital
Association. Relocation available
Great Opportunities await in:
- - - - - - - -Medical/Surgical
- - - - - - - -Critical Care
- - - - - - - -Emergency Department
- - - - - - - -OR Circulators
- - - - - - - -Cath Lab
- - - - - - - -Labor & Delivery/ Mother Baby
Our workplace is ideal for you if you enjoy or seek:
- - - - - - - -Competitive pay rates
- - - - - - - -Shift differentials
- - - - - - - -BSN/MSN differentials
- - - - - - - -Employer matched retirement fund contributions
- - - - - - - -Access to $5,000 per year in education
- - - - - - - -Free continuing education credits
- - - - - - - -Benefit eligibility at 48 hours bi-weekly
- - - - - - - -Self-scheduling
- - - - - - - -To serve patients and families in a Culture of
Relationships and Caring
Together, our Promise is YOUR HEALTH.
Keywords: Lakeland Regional Health, Lakeland , LRHPG - Registered Nurse - Cardiology, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!