Customer Support Specialist II
Company: GIW INDUSTRIES, INC.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Customer Support Specialist II GIW Industries Inc. JOB TITLE:
Customer Support Specialist II DEPARTMENT: Florida Service Center
REPORTS TO: Service Operations Manager LOCATION : Mulberry, FL
SHIFT : 1 st PURPOSE OF POSITION: Represent KSB SupremeServ by GIW
Industries as the primary contact and support person for our
growing Service business within the State of Florida. To provide
all customers, both external and internal, a best in class,
consistent, and professional customer service experience. Manage
all phases of the customer order process including quote, order
entry, order management, and delivery by using company-established
tools & processes. Ensuring that the day-to-day duties are carried
out efficiently to meet the demands of the Florida Service Center
Customers. Conduct work activities in a professional manner that
reflects positively on the image of the company and conforms to
current Health and Safety legislation, upholding GIW Industries
Inc. Health and Safety Policy. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under
- Execute all work in accordance with GIW Industries Inc.
policies and procedures.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a clean and safe
- Respond to inquiries by creating and submitting workshop and
field service quotes and orders.
- Generate quote/order in SAP using correct customer
- Verify the following (to include, but not be limited to):
product, pricing, delivery schedule, recommended parts, delivery
method, terms, conditions, sales person assignment, commission
assignment as applicable.
- For orders, confirm all items in B with the incoming Purchase
- Process change orders as required.
- Ensure quote/order documentation is accurately processed,
distributed and released to appropriate parties in a timely
- Review and interpret service orders and JDS forms for product
specifications such as scope and special instructions and
requirements from the customer.
- Continual coordination and interaction during all stages with
the customer, sales channel, external vendors, and all relevant GIW
departments to ensure customers specifications and delivery
requirements are met.
- Responsible for all jobs assigned from start to finish.
- Obtain and organize parts and material pricing for
- Generate purchase requisitions for the purchasing department
for outside vendors for material and services as needed and
required. To include expediting of outstanding parts as
- Communicate and update report s on product availability status,
inventory and customer status as well as any KPI reports as
- Work and communicate with mechanics and QC to verify any and
all discrepancies during inspection are documented.
- Assist and train fellow employees with daily functions as and
- Carry out all other tasks that may be assigned from time to
time by management. EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience supporting customers and sales
personnel in an Inside Customer Service/ Sales role.
- Preferred: Experience within a manufacturing, industrial, or
service setting. Mechanical and technical aptitude and the ability
to read and interpret drawings. Familiar with and understanding of
pump components. EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Preferred: Two-year degree in a technical or mechanical field,
or 5 years' experience in a custom manufacturing or service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be
multi-task oriented, dependable, ethical, responsive, and able to
manage stress and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
Excellent organizational skills. Ability to work well in a team
environment. Patience and proven problem-solving skills. The
ability to manage service quotations and orders processes. The
ability to participate on cross-functional teams. The ability to
prioritize work based on urgency.
- Computer skills - ERP (SAP, Oracle, CRM, etc.) Microsoft
(Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint) and Adobe
- Understanding of business flow in a service and/or
- Primary language required English. Bilingual candidates in
Spanish or German encouraged PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS: Employee is
expected to perform as follows:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers,
sales team, and others to facilitate the SupremeServ by GIW
Industries business model (GIW is a partner, not a supplier).
- Develop and maintain professional oral and written
- Perform duties in a manner that exhibits transparency,
accountability, courtesy, timeliness, initiative and
- Maintain an organized, safe, healthy work environment.
- Maintain computer skills required for efficient and effective
processing of quotes and orders and to provide process
documentation/mapping as required.
- Ability to work overtime as needed based on business needs.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Depending upon the particular needs of the
area/department, physical requirements may include, but are not
limited to squatting, kneeling, sitting, and bending. GIW
Industries, Inc. (A KSB Company) is an equal opportunity employer
that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This
policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and
apprenticeship. GIW Industries, Inc. (A KSB Company) makes hiring
decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs
at the time.
Keywords: GIW INDUSTRIES, INC., Lakeland , Customer Support Specialist II, Other , Mulberry, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!