Tax and Financial Accountant
Company: George Trenen Bush CPA & Co., P.A.
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Accounting Position Available
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in public accounting
- CPA or EA certification preferred but sufficient experience will
- Experience in the following areas:
o Compilation and review engagements: competent in assimilating
client information from a trial balance to accurate financial
statements. Recognizes analytical ratios and apply to client's
data. Knowledgeable on GAAP and using tools to research uncommon
o Certified Audits: Being able to work with PPC's tools and provide
support during an audit process will be a big plus. An
understanding of work programs and how they pertain to an audit
will be beneficial also.
o Tax: Experience in preparation of tax returns is a musy:
individual, corporate, partnership, non-profit, gift, fiduciary and
estate. Understanding of basis calculations for partnership and S
Corporation necessary. Experience working with CCH Pro System Tax
software and tax research tools is a plus.
- Good communication skills with clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects, keeping all pertinent
personnel up-to-date on progress.
- Time management of projects, using CCH Practice Management,
including adhering to budgets
- Good organizational skills that can be applied to workpapers for
financial statements and tax returns.
- Excel and Word capabilities should be very good.
Keywords: George Trenen Bush CPA & Co., P.A., Lakeland , Tax and Financial Accountant, Other , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!