Company: ORANGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Bartow Division - Companies Headquarters - Bartow, FL
No Set Schedule. Based on Customers Need
A Hydroblast Supervisor / Customer Representative (CR) provides
direct coordination to the assigned crew and necessary
communication. Supervises the assigned personnel, equipment, and
materials for the assigned work. Maintains the job site in a safe
and environmental sound condition. Ensures work being performed is
in accordance with all company policies. Promotes the companys
business by performing work assignments in a safe and professional
manner. Must maintain minimum requirements during employment.
Orange Industrial operates 24/7 365 days a year service to our
- Maintain a safe work area.
- Operate water gun, lance, jackhammers, picks, shovels, and
other equipment necessary to complete job safely.
- Perform assigned duties utilizing water blasters.
- Respond to emergency call outs.
- Safely load equipment for travel.
- Safely setup and tear down job site.
- Support your crew members.
- Wear proper PPE gear.
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid Training Programs New Employees are paid for all classroom
training and on-site training. Additional paid training programs
are available to employees who have displayed enthusiasm,
professionalism and a positive, winning attitude.
- Paid Travel Time If travel is necessary, you will receive pay
for travel, daily per diem and paid hotel room.
- Health Insurance New hires are eligible for benefits after 90
introduction period. Health Insurance is available at a shared
cost. Dental, vision, critical and accidental insurance will be
- Paid Holidays New hires will be eligible for holidays after
their 90 day introduction period.
- Paid Vacation New hires will be eligible for paid vacation
after completing one year of employment.
- Retirement Planning 401(K) Company matches up to 5%. A
retirement planner is available to all employees.
To learn more, visit http://www.OrangeIndustrial.com
Orange Industrial Services, LLC., is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
- Ability to complete job specific safety training.
- Ability to demonstrate and follow instructions.
- Ability to demonstrates cooperation with management and
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves
physical manual labor.
- Ability to maintain a valid State of Florida drivers licenses
- Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
- Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Ability to practice safe work habits.
- Ability to stand and move around for a period of time to
perform blasting duties.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you
to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to work independently or with others as assigned.
- Ability to work on scaffolding, in a confined space and
- Ability to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions
including but not limited to noise, stairs, and heat.
- Ability to work rotating on-call responsibilities which may be
outside standard hours.
- Ability with working nights, weekends, and possible
Keywords: ORANGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LLC, Lakeland , Hydroblast Supervisor, Other , Bartow, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!