Patient Services Specialist
Company: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L.
Location: Lake Wales
Posted on: June 26, 2022
$2,500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
Base pay plus $2.25/hour - every hour worked carries this
differential (while in Regional role)
Will handle most clerical duties associated with a medical clinic
* Scheduling new and follow-up patient appointments.
* Check in patients as they arrive, verify information, collect
co-payments, verify demographic information.
* Answer calls promptly and retrieve messages.
* Schedule follow-up appointments for clinic and/or outside
* Collect co-payments.
* Assemble all new patient and hospital follow-up charts.
* Distribute faxes promptly. Checks server periodically for new
* Reviews schedule and checks for all tests and/or referrals
ordered from doctor.
* Checks in chart and electronic medical record (EMR) for
* Completes medical records.
* Experience in the healthcare field working as a medical
receptionist is highly preferred.
* Attention to detail with strong ability to multitask.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong computer skills required.
* Previous experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is
* Valid Florida driver's license is needed for travel to the
clinics. Must have clear driving record and appropriate levels of
auto coverage. A Motor Vehicle check will be conducted post offer
Sign-on Bonus eligibility to new external hire only.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, P.L., Lakeland , Patient Services Specialist, Other , Lake Wales, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!