Unlicensed Optical Assistant
Company: Newsom Eye
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY: This individual will assist the
Licensed Optician in all aspects ofopticianry and will perform all
duties as requested by the Licensed Optician.EDUCATION AND
- 1 2 years minimum experience in an optical dispensary
- Ability to learn to assist patients in frames selection
- Ability to learn to interpret the prescription in order to
offer the appropriate lens options to best meet the patients
- Ability to learn to inspect glasses for accuracy upon arrival
- verification of the prescription and measurements.
- General knowledge of frame adjustments/repairs
- Ability to learn or have experience entering charges and
payments in the
- practice management system
- Ability to learn or have knowledge of insurance and spectacle
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Team Oriented
- Computer literacy with basic understanding of Microsoft
Office/Excel and windows based computer applications
- Fluent in English, bilingual preferredCompany DescriptionNewsom
Eye is the premier provider of laser eye surgery and comprehensive
eye care in the Tampa Bay area. We have locations in Carrollwood,
South Tampa, Clearwater, and in Sebring. Founded in 2001 by T.
Hunter Newsom, MD, the inventor of the Newsom Bladeless Laser
Cataract Surgery technique. At Newsom Eye we prize innovation!
Keywords: Newsom Eye, Lakeland , Unlicensed Optical Assistant, Other , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!