Corporate Turnaround Scheduler
Company: The Mosaic Company
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Mosaic Company Working at Mosaic has never been more
exciting. We are implementing and using new technologies to manage
risk, minimize impacts and maximize the value we deliver to our
team, customers, and diverse stakeholders around the globe. NextGEN
is the term we use to describe the technology-driven change focused
on Integrated Operations Centers, Modeling and Analytics,
Automation and Process Controls, and Process Digitization. We know
there are bright, passionate people, ready to join us as we
revolutionize our operations to drive long-term efficiencies,
competitiveness, and value. Are you our next Turnaround Scheduler?
This position is to provide and execute integrated turnaround
schedules that are created and coordinated with a facility core
team. The agreed upon schedule is to optimize the utilization of
all resources involved in turnaround from plant shut down to
startup. The individual will work with the turnaround planner(s),
operations, maintenance, E&I, contractors, regulatory, and
project engineers to develop, refine, and execute the schedule.
Schedules will track critical path jobs and milestones to monitor
execution performance. This position will facilitate a movement
towards the most efficient steps for a safe, timely, and effective
turnaround that can be achieved by the site. What will you
- Develop turnaround schedule, covering all steps required from
plant shut down to startup, using work scope from facility core
team that covers detailed job plans, equipment scheduling, and
other resources required to execute work in a safe, effective, and
efficient manner. This will require site visits to; attend
turnaround facility core team meetings, review job scopes with
responsible groups, and develop an integrated schedule. Develop
critical path based on criteria set by commercial and asset care
needs, either scope or time based
- On site field audits with contractors, maintenance and
operations during execution to verify schedule time lines are on
track and adjust as needed to reflect impact to plant startup
- Attend turnaround meetings during execution to update team on
schedule status and adjust schedule when new discoverable work is
- Facilitate post turnaround meetings covering lessons learned to
continuously improve. Areas to focus on would include; schedule vs.
actual timeline analysis, risk management, critical path accuracy,
bid vs. executed completion, and resource leveling. Document base
schedule for future turnaround scheduling development, continually
refining and sharing across sites.
- Responsible for safety and environmental performance of
associated Mosaic personnel and contractors. Perform miscellaneous
other job-related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following?
- High School/ GED and 7 years of relevant maintenance and
operations functional experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Computerized
Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Influential Leadership/communication skills, ability to get
results through others and serve as a change agent.
- Organizational skills in a fast-paced industrial environment
- Continuous Improvement with Green Belt or higher experience
- Deployment of a program that required Change Management skills
- Experience with Maximo, Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other
scheduling tools preferred
- Knowledge of Workflow model preferred
- Familiarity with Operational and Maintenance Work in all
departments within a facility preferred
- Understanding of the interrelations between departments to
support operational priorities preferred
The Physical Work Environment is occasionally outdoors inside and
occasionally exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold
environments . The physical demands described are representative of
those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform other job
functions. Must be able to safely perform the job without posing a
direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety
- Ability to safely move in and through work areas, including
climbing stairs, maintaining good balance, being mentally alert,
having good visual acuity, and safely working at heights.
- Ability to safely work in and around heavy industrial
environment, including moving objects, fluids, concentrated
chemicals, and transport vehicles.
- Meet fitness for duty criteria under Company Medical Management
- Able to wear a respirator
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength
diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status. Mosaic participates
in the US E-Verify program. Must be legally authorized to work in
the United States We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply
today and join our team!
Keywords: The Mosaic Company, Lakeland , Corporate Turnaround Scheduler, Other , Lithia, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!