Accounts Receivable Representative (Insurance Bill
Company: Bond Clinic
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral Summary of Duties: Collection of
outstanding patient accounts receivable through follow up with
insurance companies and patients, review, and correction of
information accounts, billing or re-billing of claims, or filing of
appeals.Example of Duties: (This list may not include all of the
- Review and process or reprocess insurance claims as required,
either paper or electronically for four or more payer types.
- Respond to patient requests in regards to their accounts by the
review of all aspects of a patient's account. Identify and correct
any billing errors and discuss with the patient.
- Updates patient's accounts with the appropriate documentation
and information. Follow up and complete/correct all incoming
correspondence including denials or requests for additional
- Work with physicians, office staff, and management to correct
denials for payment.
- Contact insurance companies for follow-up on unpaid charges
after 45 days from date of service.
- Post and balance journal entries into the system.
- Assist with support for other department members as
- Performs related work as required or
assigned.Qualifications:Education: High school diploma or
GED.Certification/License: Minimum of 3 years of experience in
medical claims billing and collections, utilizing customer service
skills. Computer experience. Secretarial experence.Bond Clinic is a
Drug Free Workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Bond Clinic
will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application consistent with applicable law. If you require an
accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Keywords: Bond Clinic, Lakeland , Accounts Receivable Representative (Insurance Bill, Other , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!