Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Keymark Corporation of Florida, an aluminum extrusion
manufacturing plant, is actively interviewing applicants for
Industrial Maintenance Supervisor at the Lakeland manufacturing
plant. In this role, you will be supervising technical team members
who are responsible for performing maintenance procedures on plant
equipment.The Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor Technician role
is being offered hourly compensation ranging in annual earnings
between $70,000 - $100,000 depending on your knowledge and
experience level and scheduling.Scheduling is full-time, 12-hour
shifts with 4 days on / 4 days off rotating schedule immediate
openings for the night shift with differential pay added to your
compensation.We offer employees a full benefits package with
company contributions to employee health insurance cost and 401k
To be considered a qualified applicant, you should have the
- Good working knowledge of industrial equipment and
- Ability to guide team members on knowledge of operation and
mechanics of equipment.
- Apply the above knowledge in all aspects of the job while
performing daily routine activities.
Candidates Preferred Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in an industrial
- Supervisory experience and or training experience related to
- Certified through either a trade school, technical institute,
or accredited university.
Responsibilities:In the Supervisor role, you will monitor, operate,
and maintain the plants' utilities, facilities, equipment, and
overall preventative maintenance program by providing guidance and
direction to mechanical technicians in the following:
- Locating sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in
- Listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing
- Remove defective parts by dismantling equipment; using hoists,
cranes, and hand and power tools; examining for wear or damaged
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Understanding of the following: Electrical, Hydraulics,
Pneumatic and Combustion Control Systems
- Ability to interpret blueprints, mechanical, hydraulics, and
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying
with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure all team members are adhering to all safety protocols
and procedures as identified by company policies.
- The supervisor must also handle administrative duties and
paperwork associated with assigned team members.
- Assist in identifying potential opportunities that may create
production issues, and communicate this with required team members
for future maintenance planning and repairs.
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle
or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently
required to stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee is occasionally
required to climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 6 paid holidays
- 1 floating holiday
- 1-3 weeks paid vacation time off
- 401K + company match
- Supplemental coverages
- Free life insurance
COVID-19 Considerations:We are conducting wellness checks before
the start of every shift and practicing social distancing
About Keymark Corporation of Florida:We are the premier full
service aluminum extrusion company featuring in-house finishing
capabilities including: anodizing, casting, extruding, extrusion
die construction, painting (acrylic, kynar, & powder coating),
thermal barrier, thermal strut, and custom packaging. We
manufacture custom and stock extrusions/profiles for the
Automotive, Building & Construction (Curtain Wall, Commercial
Windows, & Storefront), Consumer Durables, Distribution,
Electrical, Machinery & Equipment, and Transportation markets. Our
company has locations in Fonda, NY and Lakeland, FL, and has been
in business since 1964.Keymark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit,
and business need. Associated topics: backfill, garden, ice,
jardinero, labor, land fill, plant, rug, sweep, tree
Keywords: Keymark-Florida, Lakeland , Industrial Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!