Location: Plant City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
A Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for assuring
consistent production quality by developing and enforcing good
manufacturing practice (GMP) systems, validating processes,
performing audits, handling system improvements and providing
- Assures consistent quality of production by developing and
enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems, validating
processes and providing documentation.
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by
orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by
contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and
reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing
production, productivity, quality, identifying and resolving
problems; completing audits; determining system improvements,
implementing change and initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses;
identifying critical control points and preventive measures;
establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective
actions, and verification procedures; and monitoring
- Validates quality processes by establishing product
specifications and quality attributes, measuring production,
documenting evidence, determining operational and performance
qualification, and writing and updating quality assurance
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product,
company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits, and
investigating customer complaints.
- Collaborates with other members of management to develop new
product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting,
analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed
processes, recalls, corrective actions, and
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in
quality management; participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing
environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing
equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods;
walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach
with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25
lbs. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend
Currently hiring for Shift D
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some
out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending
on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the
department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to
patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are
needed is crucial to your success as well as the companys
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States
and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary$17 - $17 USD per hourRequired SkillsQUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science degree or related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in a Quality Management /
Quality Control, supporting Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing or other
- GMP knowledge with a focus in operational excellence in GMPs,
recalls, electronic and hard copy records in an operational
- Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment.
- Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards.
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management, and
- Analyzing information.
- Strategic planning.
- Informing others.
- Emphasizing excellence.
- Dealing with complexity.
- Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several
requests simultaneously without losing focus
- Organization and initiative, good communications skills,
proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and
confidentiality are essential attributes.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind.
- Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent
contact with internal, either face to face or by telephone or
- Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall
standards of work and service.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree or related field
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background
- Must pass a drug screening.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of
manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring
product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product
- Previous experience in Cannabis or Botanical processing
About FluentCansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator,
processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products
currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent
Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our
purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the
highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional
healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient
care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and
performance is unmatched. We are looking for leaders who want to
work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience
for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which
creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased
contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis
industry.Find out more at . Follow us on .BenefitsFluent provides
comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our
benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental
insurance, paid time-off program, and non-matching 401k plan.Equal
opportunity employerFluent is an equal opportunity employer and we
welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or any other
classification protected by law.
Keywords: Fluent, Lakeland , Processing Clerk, Other , Plant City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!