Company: Project Resources Group, Inc
Location: Lake Wales
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Project Resources Group (PRG) is a rapidly growing company with
Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, and operations in 40
states around the United States. We are committed to helping our
customers in the telecommunication and utility industries manage
their outside plant needs. Over the last 20 years, we have built
our expertise and have become a subject matter expert (SME) on all
things outside plant engineering.
We are currently looking for an outside plant expert for our Damage
Field Investigator role in the area. Is that you? If you are
self-motivated, organized, and comfortable with an On-Call schedule
this may be the perfect fit.On a normal day, you will be
responsible for the following tasks
- On-site investigation of underground and aerial cable plant
- Learning, understanding, and being able to utilize State Dig
Laws and Statutes, excavator requirements, NESC standards
- Develop a professional working relationship with the client,
their contractors, technicians, management team, and other
- Develop a solid working relationship with the client's locate
company and exchange investigation information
- Conduct interviews on damage sites with contractors,
technicians, witnesses, police, homeowners, etc.
- Professionally photograph and process the damage scene to
accurately portray and determine liability
- Work with the client and contractors to obtain and write up job
repair costs from the damage
- Compile all investigation material and submit it to the local
handling office via email.
- Assist Claims Recovery team post-investigation
- Develop and maintain monthly market reporting and lead meetings
with clients to review
- Be available at all times as necessary to field damage calls
and respond across the market
- Maintain a working knowledge of the entire PRG claims
processYou should possess the following skills and abilities to be
successful in this role
- Reliable and presentable personal vehicle with valid driver's
license and current insurance; min BI/PD 100/300/100
- Must possess strong customer service skills in written and
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel, as well as an
ability to navigate a variety of operational tasks on a
- Investigation experience
- Knowledge of cable industry and/or utility locate industry
- Move to the front of the line if you have telephone industry
experience including equipment and job costing
- Flexible work schedule; all days of the week, day, and
evenings; hours can be 24/7.
- Law enforcement and/or prior investigator a plus
- Claims background also plusStill a good fit? If so, the
selected candidate will enjoy the following perks and compensation:
- Competitive rate between $47-$52k a year
- Health benefits include medical, dental & vision for you and
your dependents on the first of the month following your start
- Company-paid Short-term Disability benefits after 1 year of
- 401(k) Plan on the first of the month following your start date
with a safe-harbor match after 1 year of service.
- Supplemental Life Insurance is offered for you and your
- ClassPass shared cost membership is offered to each
- Paid time off and holiday pay so you can enjoy time with your
friends and family.PRG is a dedicated employer of choice and we
realize that our people are our biggest asset. We work hard at
building a team that fosters collaboration, new ideas, and fun.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Not quite ready?
That's okay too! Connect with us today via LinkedIn and Instagram
(lifeatPRG) to see what it's like working at PRG! We can't wait to
meet you.Project Resources Group embraces diversity and equal
opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team
that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Project
Resources Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a
serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a
variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more
inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Keywords: Project Resources Group, Inc, Lakeland , Field Investigator, Other , Lake Wales, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!