Company: Ford's Garage
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Service Assistant ensures that our Guests have an enjoyable
dining experience by providing quality customer service. Service
Assistants work in the dining room maintaining and enhancing the
quality of our customer service. The primary focus is assisting the
Servers with food running, table clearing, and guest service. You
will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow
established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate
our business development by providing an innovative and
entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to
become raving fans and create brand loyalty.
- Server experienced preferred, but not necessary.
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged,
service minded attitude.
- Food Safety certification, as state law requires
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Basic computer usage skills
Keywords: Ford's Garage, Lakeland , Service Assistant, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!