Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
If you know of a family member or a friend that meets the
requirements and is willing to work a temporary position have them
submit a resume to HR.
Job Title: Temporary –
Monday – Friday 10 AM – 6 PM
- This is a temporary assignment.
- Able to taste products, ability to lift at least 30lbs and
stand on your feet for extended period of time.
- Must be mobile able to transition from office, lab and
manufacturing floor settings and able to follow GMP's and Safety
- Other duties include data entry, typing documents and filing.
Critical Demands of the Job
- This temporary assignment requires one to be computer literate
with databases and spreadsheets, as well as proficient with a
- Able to read and write English.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Selection will be made based upon skill sets.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.