Heartland - Sebring, FL - Registered Nurse - Med Surg - FT - Days
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Registered Nurse AdventHealth
Address: 4200 Sun N Lake Blvd,
Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons To Work At
- Up to $20K Sign on
- Faith Based & Mission driven
- Largest Employer in the
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf
Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home
town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on
You Will Be Responsible
- Performs assessments and determines
the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
- Follows the principals of AIDET in
all patient and family interactions.
- Assesses patient/family needs in
relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and
- Performs head-to-toe assessment on
all patients and reassessments as per policy.
- Identifies problems and or/or
nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
- Anticipates patient care problems
and initiates corrective actions.
What You Will
- Minimum of Diploma in
- Current Florida RN
- BLS – condition of
- ACLS within 12 months of employment
- Basic EKG Class within 12 months of
employment or transfer
- Previous healthcare
- Previous experience in designated
The Registered Nurse is
responsible for the coordination of patient care using a
multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance
with the Hospital's Mission, physician and patient
These duties will be
performed in an acceptable manner according to the
hospitals mission, vision, goals and management
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Lakeland , Heartland - Sebring, FL - Registered Nurse - Med Surg - FT - Days, Other , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!