Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the plants
computer driven controls systems as well as the plants mechanical
and electromechanical equipment. Involved in fabrication,
application, installation/repair of mechanical and
electromechanical equipment. Interfaces with maintenance staff in
trouble shooting problems related to the equipment and
- Coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair activities
to obtain optimum utilization of machines and
- Diagnoses and repairs problems in the bulk ingredients
- Diagnoses causes of electrical, mechanical malfunction,
failure of equipment, systems repair, and replaces defective
- Tests electrical circuits and components to locate
shorts, faulty connections, and defective parts and replaces or
repairs to suite.
- Support and follow the Lock Out / Tag out
- Interface with equipment operators and maintenance staff
to ascertain problems with equipment.
- Disassembles, replaces, or repairs mechanical and
- Repair electronic equipment and industrial
- Must make electrical/mechanical diagnostic evaluation and
prescribe corrective action without assistance from
- Directs and coordinates fabrication and installation to
ensure equipment and systems conform to engineering design, and
Federal and State codes.
- Enter work order/ product materials repair and parts
allocation into SAP System.
- Dismantles devices to gain access and remove/replace
- Use computer to transfer program codes from one PLC to
another and store program.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical/mechanical problems
in the robotic systems.
- Devises, selects, sets up, and operates electronic
- Installs wiring and electrical components to conform to
all codes, regulations and specifications.
- Performs preventive maintenance, maintains records and
interprets logged data for repair or replacement. Maintains
records of repairs, calibrations and tests.
- Uses Logged Data as part of the preventive maintenance
process reports any deviation or defects that need
- Perform scheduled Safety and Environmental inspections,
ensure that any corrective or remedial actions are completed and
maintain records of the process.
- Must adhere to all GMP and Food Safety Policies and
- General understanding and hands on experience with explosion
proof and intrinsically safe work environments. Knowledge of
applicable NEC and NFPA codes.
- Must read and interpret electrical and electronic drawings,
schematics, blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches to
determine problem and make appropriate repairs.
- Must fully understand and adhere to the ARC Flash & electrical
shock prevention policy.
- Complete understanding of Plant electrical systems, including
DC voltage and AC voltage from 24V to 480V.
- Instrumental in the training of Maintenance Technicians, Set Up
Technician and Operators in performing repairs and
- High School diploma with concentration in electricity,
electronics or a related vocational trade. A technical school
diploma in electrical/electronic preferred
- Minimum 2years experience in trouble-shooting Programmable
Logic Controllers (Allen-Bradley preferred).
- Minimum 2years experience using sensing and control devices as
well as DC and AC motors, VF Drives and Servo Controlled Systems
(Allen Bradley preferred)
- 3-5 years' experience in complex
electronic/electrical systems in a computer driven
- Candidate must be willing to take courses to keep up with
- Applicants must be available to work any shift.
Equal opportunity is provided to all candidates on the basis of
individual qualifications without regard to race; color; religion;
sex; age; national origin; citizenship; sexual orientation; gender
identity; status as a disabled, Vietnam Era, or other eligible
veteran; or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Lakeland , Electro Mechanic, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!