Cardiac Ultrasound ECHO FT Days
Location: Lake Wales
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Location Address: 410 S 11th St, Lake Wales, FL 33853
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Lake
- A historic community with a hometown family
feel; voted “friendliest small town in FL”
- Surrounded by golf courses, beautiful lakes,
and outdoor adventures
- The facility is just 20 minutes away from
- Faith-based work environment
- Great benefits
Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus and
$1,500 Relocation available for eligible
candidates (see terms below)
- Applicable experience required.
- Full Time employment contract required.
- Rehires within twelve (12) months are not eligible.
- Internal candidates are not eligible.
- Applicable experience required.
- Full-time employment contract required.
- Must live fifty (50) miles outside of campus address.
You Will Be Responsible
- Quality: Performs ultrasound exams per registry in accordance with
established and accepted industry-wide published guidelines, as
well as within the CVUS departmental protocols and Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Utilizes knowledge of anatomy and
physiology related to Cardiovascular Ultrasound. Utilizes knowledge
of ultrasonic physics. Optimizes all ultrasound images with
utilization of the Ultrasound System capabilities.
- Effective and Efficient
Care: Completes exams in a timely
manner. Works as a team member to provide the best patient care.
Explains exams to patients in a way they can understand. Offers
additional assistance to patients as warranted. Fulfills required
scheduled call duty assignments and responds to facility and starts
exam within 60 minutes of notification.
- Assessment: Accesses all available pertinent patient information as
it pertains to the exam ordered including, but not limited to, exam
appropriateness, progress notes and/or consults found in patient’s
chart, patient history, previous diagnostic exam images and/or
reports, documented signs and symptoms for exam. Adapts all exams
to each patient’s medical situation obtaining all available
necessary information for proper interpretation. Performs ongoing
monitoring of the patient while their ultrasound exam is in
- Documentation: Accurately
documents pertinent information to aid in exam interpretation by
reading physician. Completes task list and enters charges as
necessary. Documents communication with hospital staff and
physicians as it pertains to exam.
What You Will
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Diagnostic Sonographer
Credentialing Accepted from:
- American Registry of Diagnostic
Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Cardiovascular Credentialing
- Must possess two of
the following registry certifications (one from each
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac
Sonographer (RDCS) or
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Registered Vascular Sonographer
- Two years of experience in a
hospital cardiovascular ultrasound department
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) exam
- Experience with Philips Ultrasound
The Cardiovascular Ultrasound (CVUS) Sonographer II
independently performs all ultrasound exams per his/her registries.
The cardiovascular ultrasound procedures may be performed on
patients that range from neonate through gerontology age. The CVUS
sonographer takes ownership of the department and work areas as
well as assists physicians and hospital staff when
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Lakeland , Cardiac Ultrasound ECHO FT Days, Other , Lake Wales, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!