Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Following established procedures and working under supervision,
perform a variety of job duties in the packaging. Heavy
lifting may be required. Must be able to work on short
notice. Must maintain accurate records. Perform other duties
as assigned by supervisor.
1) Review pertinent information with the previous
shift i.e. mechanical issues etc.
2) Straighten the product prior to the slicer
3) Monitor slicer infeed to prevent jam-ups
4) Take thrift or damaged product off the
5) Rack off product if line breaks down
6) Pack the product into baskets in accordance
with the specifications
7) Remove all baskets that are broken and store
in pre-determined area
8) Assist the Packaging Attendant when
9) Clean equipment
10) Remove trash as necessary
11) Neatly and accurately fill out all necessary
documentation (Ex. HACCP – CTS)
12) Maintain a safe neat and clean work area
accordance with GMP and good house keeping practices
13) Communicate with co-workers and
14) Follow all JSA guidelines
15) May have to train on a different shift for
Personal Protective Equipment (JSA's)
Critical Demands of the Job:
Rarely 1 - 5% (4.5 min. – 25 min)
Occasionally 6 – 33 % (27 min. – 2 hrs.45 min)
Frequently 34 – 66 % (3 hrs. – 5 hrs.)
Continuously 67 – 100 % (5 hrs – 7.5 hrs)
1) Standing and walking --- Continuously
2) Turning body side to side --- Continuously
3) Lifting product weigh of 2# - 30# -- Occasionally
4) Crouching --- Rarely
5) Reach or lift 3# to 10# over shoulder level --- Rarely
6) Push/pull force --- Rarely
7) Forward bending --- Occasionally
8) Visualize --- Continuously
1) 8-12 Hour shift. Overtime is required.
2) Environment – Noise levels will be minimal to
moderate. Temperature will range from controlled to very
warm. Lighting is sufficient. There is a possibility of slippery
footing from wet and dry ingredients.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.