Back-Up Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Following established procedures and working under supervision,
performs a variety of job duties in the production make-up,
packaging, and shipping operations. Will relieve and back up the
following positions; Packaging Set UP operators, Bagger/ Robotics
Operator and Basket Stacker Operators. Heavy lifting may be
required. Will have sanitation duties as assigned and must
drive a forklift. Will work the packaging positions when not
relieving or filling in for operators. Maintain accurate records as
required by CTS. Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Review pertinent information with the previous shift i.e.
mechanical issues etc.
- Performs a variety of job duties in the production make-up
packaging and shipping operations, including covering call-offs and
- Responsible to pack on the line when not operating packaging
and shipping equipment.
- Will back up and relieve the following positions; Set Up,
- Basket Stacker and Basket Unstacker
- Responsible for changing over, maintaining, cleaning, and
- Operator Driven Reliability required for changing and adjusting
parts (belts, changeover parts)
- Must be able to perform simple math functions (calculate
percentages, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Some heavy lifting required
- Remove trash and perform other sanitation duties as
- Neatly and accurately fill out all necessary documentation (Ex.
HACCP – CTS)
- Maintain a safe neat and clean work area accordance with GMP
and good housekeeping practices
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Follow all JSA guidelines
- May have to train on a different shift for the position
- Personal Protective Equipment (JSA's)
- Wave Lift
- Bread Slicer
- Basket Stackers
- Basket Unslackens
- Housekeeping Equipment
Critical Demands of the Job:
- Rarely 1 - 5% (4.5 min. – 25 min)
- Occasionally 6 – 33 % (27 min. – 2 hrs.45 min)
- Frequently 34 – 66 % (3 hrs. – 5 hrs.)
- Continuously 67 – 100 % (5 hrs – 7.5 hrs)
- Standing and walking --- Continuously
- Turning body side to side --- Continuously
- Lifting product weigh of 30# -- Frequently
- Lifting product weight of 5# - Frequently
- Crouching --- Rarely
- Reach or lift 3# to 25# over shoulder level --- Rarely
- Push/pull force --- Rarely
- Forward bending --- Occasionally
- Visualize --- Continuously
- 8-12 Hour shift.
- Will receive 2 fifteen-minute breaks and one half hour
- Overtime is required.
- Environment – Noise levels will be minimal to moderate and
temperature will be controlled.
- Lighting is sufficient.
- There is a possibility of slippery footing from wet and dry
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Lakeland , Back-Up Machine Operator - 2nd shift, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!