Registered Nurse PICC PRN Day Sebring
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Registered Nurse PICC PRN
Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL
Top Reasons to Work at
- Faith Based & Mission driven
- Largest Employer in the
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and
Florida’s oldest State
- Close knit community with a home town family
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either
You Will Be Responsible
- Demonstrates an organized approach
to daily workload.
- Adheres to approved standards of
aseptic technique when
- Administers IVs, medications and
contrast material under the supervision of the attending
- Utilizes the AIDET principles when
interacting with patients, visitors and
- Assess the patient’s status on
arrival and throughout the pre and post recovery phase and/or the
procedure by demonstrating knowledge of electrocardiographic,
hemodynamic, and hematological data updating the physician of any
potential life-threatening changes throughout the
- Supports hospital/departmental
policies and procedures.
- Assist the Radiology team in
meeting the patient’s needs during procedures, when
- Assists manager in accurately
recording charges for procedures in
- Attends all hospital and
departmental meetings and mandatory
- Promotes positive attitude in the
workplace; encourages others to do the
- Demonstrates a willingness to
maintain a harmonious working relationship with physicians, and
other staff members.
- Demonstrates and practices proper
radiation protection measures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of
equipment and follows proper procedure
- Documents appropriately in
patient’s medical record.
- Implements emergency measures
necessary to meet the needs of the
- Provides for the delivery of
patient care and demonstrates regard for the dignity and respect of
all patients and family members as defined in the mission of our
- Takes call for PICC coverage when
- Complies with regulations under
the HIPAA law.
- Complies with Joint Commission
standards related to their duties.
- Utilizes equipment and supplies in
a safe and prudent manner.
- Other duties as
What You Will
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge/understanding of
interventional procedures/PICC line
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a AS Degree or
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) years of critical care
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR
- State of Florida License in
OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Critical Care Registered Nurse
Performs a wide range of technical
skills which are utilized during invasive imaging procedures,
peripherally inserted catheter placement procedures and other
Radiology related procedures to provide an efficient, comfortable,
and safe examination.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Lakeland , Registered Nurse PICC PRN Day Sebring, Other , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!