Title of Position
Title of Supervisor
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To keep the retail store properly
stocked by unloading product deliveries in a timely manner and
moving product to the
sales floor in compliance with
approved store plan-o-grams and floor layouts.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Maintains a consistent and adequate stock of
products on the sales floor and warehouse shelves in a neat,
consistent and orderly condition by
unloading and processing of freight deliveries.
2. Assembles products for displays and customers
3. Arranges displays to coordinate with sales
promotions and the season and makes plan-o-gram (POG) revisions as
4. Downstocks, faces and fronts all merchandise
according to Company merchandising standards.
5. Assists customers in a professional and
courteous manner, as needed, such as getting merchandise for them
helping load heavier items.
6. Receives product in the
store warehouse from the Company’s
distribution centers or directly from vendors. Records
and notifies Lead Stocker of any
7. Completes required paperwork to receive,
transfer and return product in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Assures all safety requirements are met as
related to require forklift training and certifications and safety
9. Participates in zero scan process to identify
10. Remains informed on all new and existing
products and Merchandise programs.
11. Protects the store against theft or other
suspicious activity by following all Loss Prevention policies as
outlined in the
(SOP’s) including product returns and back
door security procedures.
12. Follows Company approved Customer Service
13. Keeps supervisor informed of important
information developments, potential problems, and related
necessary for effective management.
Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as
appropriate, to ensure a coordinated
work effort and team approach.
14. Performs related work as apparent or
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school education or
At least six months of related retail
sales experience with product place, store layouts or equivalent
Knowledge of light industrial
products, hydraulics, etc.